Your safety is a top priority at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel. Every attraction in the Waterpark is staffed by Red Cross certified lifeguards who ensure that
guests can enjoy rides in a timely fashion while staying safe in the water.
Guests must also do their part by following the posted Waterpark rules at each attraction and obeying the lifeguards.
- Swimmers must shower before entering pool
- No running, jumping, diving, or horseplay
- Children younger than 14 must be accompanied by an adult to enter the Waterpark
- No coolers or outside food or beverages allowed in the Waterpark
- No glass bottles or aluminum cans allowed in the pool area
- Food and drinks permitted in cabanas or seating area only
- No smoking
- No chewing gum
- Children shorter than 48 inches tall are required to wear a lifejacket at some attractions
- All guests must wear swimsuits; no athletic attire, nylons, jean shorts, or T-shirts are allowed
- Metal fasteners, metal snaps, buttons, buckles, rivets, or zippers are not allowed on swimwear
- Management reserves the right to deny use of pool to guests at anytime